Third New Zealand-Bangladesh Test in Christchurch canceled after mosque shooting

The third Test between New Zealand and Bangladesh has been canceled after mosque shooting in Christchurch, Reuters has detailed. The amusement was because of start on 16 March in Christchurch.

“Cricket test among Bangladesh and New Zealand dropped in the wake of shooting in Christchurch”, Reuters tweeted.

Prior, Bangladesh’s cricket group got away solid after a shooting at a mosque in focal Christchurch, an authority told AFP on Friday.

Bangladesh Cricket Board representative Jalal Yunus said the vast majority of the group were transported to the mosque and were going to go inside when the occurrence occurred.

“They are protected. Be that as it may, they are rationally stunned. We have requested that the group remain restricted in the lodging,” he told AFP.

Player Tamim Iqbal tweeted that it was a “startling background” and that there were “dynamic shooters”.

“Whole group got spared from dynamic shooters!!!” tweeted Tamim Iqbal. “Startling background and please keep us in your petitions.” Local media said there were different losses at one mosque and that another had been cleared.

The BCB and NZC in a joint choice chose to cancel the amusement at the Hagley Oval. “We are stunned and dismayed, as I’m certain every New Zealander,” NZC boss David White told TVNZ. “I have addressed my partner in Bangladesh and we both we both concur that it’s wrong to play cricket as of now”

mosque shooting in new zealand
mosque shooting in new zealand

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *